Gray and chugnut Keys

Do you think?
I can't stand them personally. Keys is cringeworthy to listen too. He tries his hardest to make little jokes, but some of his guests simply don't find him funny, then to break the silence he will snigger at his own joke!
Parry and Graham were amusing at least, if not very bright when it came to football. This show just seems too false and 'put together'. To each their own though. Favourite show is H&J, so will be turning the wireless on in an hour and a quarters time.

Matt Diablo said:
...gotta be said are quality on Talksport - Nice bit with Tueart just now

Didn't catch the Tueart interview so can't comment on that, but generally speaking you've got to be kidding! I've listened to their show several times and it's the radio equivalent of watching paint dry. Fucking terrible! Parry and Graham came out with plenty of Daily Mail inspired drivel, but at least there was a bit of self deprecation and tongue in cheek humour involved, particularly Graham taking the piss out of Parry. Gray and Keys represent the worst of all broadcasting sins - blandness!

Pigeonho said:
Do you think?
I can't stand them personally. Keys is cringeworthy to listen too. He tries his hardest to make little jokes, but some of his guests simply don't find him funny, then to break the silence he will snigger at his own joke!
Parry and Graham were amusing at least, if not very bright when it came to football. This show just seems too false and 'put together'. To each their own though. Favourite show is H&J, so will be turning the wireless on in an hour and a quarters time.

Agree I personally ended up kind of loving Parry's rantings - but you can see why and how they've changed the format to the present one as Gray knows his shit and is worth hearing his perspective whilst little Krankie face links it up - wonder how many BMooners work from home/out of work come to think? Will be the mass % of listeners - come to listen right now - who the fuk is this Danny rugby player?? Has he been up all weekend on Ket, that was bizarre Keys wanted to get out of that 1 asap lol. - -ah Keys just said it wasnt him!!! They were wummed not the wummers!

can only take so much of Talkkshite generally tho tbh

EDIT:
Actually they are starting to piss me off now....soon as they talk anything remotely non football they can do 1

Matt Diablo said:
...gotta be said are quality on Talksport - Nice bit with Tueart just now
Do you drive a Transit for a living, eat Greggs Pasties and drink Carling and Fosters?

Just a bit of audience research.

H & J were by far the best.
I say were 'cos after three months of listening I couldn't stand any more shite and I've gone back to Radio 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.