Gray and chugnut Keys

SWP's back said:
liamctid said:
Well talksport is basically WUM central, so to have two people just chatting about football without some agenda is pretty good for a change.

I think they're good, despite not particularly liking either of them!

This^^^

It is the best show on there for that reason.

Parry & Graham was basically a show by idiots for idiots.

-- Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:26 pm --

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Didn't catch the Tueart interview so can't comment on that, but generally speaking you've got to be kidding! I've listened to their show several times and it's the radio equivalent of watching paint dry. Fucking terrible! Parry and Graham came out with plenty of Daily Mail inspired drivel, but at least there was a bit of self deprecation and tongue in cheek humour involved, particularly Graham taking the piss out of Parry. Gray and Keys represent the worst of all broadcasting sins - blandness!

Its the same when I open a book that has no pictures in it. I am like "what the fuck? Where are the pictures? Just page after page of just words? That's shit"

Pffft

Can't disagree too much with the first part, but your knuckles must be pretty close to the ground if you think Gray & Keys constitutes anything even remotely resembling an intelligent football show. Compared to some of the other Talkshite intellectual heavyweights, such as Durham, Wright and Dogger Collymore, maybe, but in general terms it's a dull fest.

its fucking awful and bland and i bet its reflected in the listening figures. also cant stand that chelsea moaning twat andy jacobs as well

SWP's back said:
This^^^

It is the best show on there for that reason.

Parry & Graham was basically a show by idiots for idiots.

-- Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:26 pm --

Its the same when I open a book that has no pictures in it. I am like "what the fuck? Where are the pictures? Just page after page of just words? That's shit"

Pffft

Can't disagree too much with the first part, but your knuckles must be pretty close to the ground if you think Gray & Keys constitutes anything even remotely resembling an intelligent football show. Compared to some of the other Talkshite intellectual heavyweights, such as Durham, Wright and Dogger Collymore, maybe, but in general terms it's a dull fest.

Yes but I was comparing it to the shite that was on before (Parry and Graham).

I tune into 5Live if I need depressing.

SWP's back said:

Yes but I was comparing it to the shite that was on before (Parry and Graham).

I tune into 5Live if I need depressing.

:O.

i listen to 5live...

This show is 70% keys talking and laughing at his own jokes and andy grey occasionally chipping in.

Andy grey just doesnt work on radio he needs to be doin his stats thing with lots of arm waving and fuckin about with computer gizmos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.