Gray and chugnut Keys

Keys is a good journalist - love or hate him he is professional. Gray on the other hand is way, way out of his depth without his flash electronic screens and gizmo's. I can't stand the station personally with absolute clowns like that pathetic Ian 'The Moose' Abrahams and the even more pathetic Jimmy Quinn (now this guy should NEVER be let near a microphone - he is BAD!) And don't even mention that total simpleton Adrian Durham!

The Keys & Gray show is the only real programme on this despised station that even attempts to offer an objective view point. They have do have some pretty good guests too (the interview with Ray Wilkins was excellent) and they do try and present in a professional manner - not 'shock jock' manner.

Mark Saggers is truly a cut above the lot of them when it comes to professional journalism - he stands out head and shoulders above the rest of the simpletons.

TGR said:
Keys is a good journalist - love or hate him he is professional.
I have to agree with this comment. Keys covered the Tour de France for channel 4,s nightly highlights, way before he became a football pundit for sky. I found him very knowledgeable about the sport and an enthusiastic journalist. I still think there’s a huge vacuum left at sky without Keys. I can’t comment on the show on talk sport though as I have never tuned in to listen to the pair.

Deepest Blue said:
Matt Diablo said:
...gotta be said are quality on Talksport - Nice bit with Tueart just now
Do you drive a Transit for a living, eat Greggs Pasties and drink Carling and Fosters?

Just a bit of audience research.

Who drives a transit for a living, is there such a fucking job in the world. You just have to drive a transit van. How much does it pay

It was actually good today - usually radio free during work hours but had to nip out from Stockport to Leigh in the van, so had it on. They were broadcasting from Cheltenham and had both Mike and Nicky Summerbee with them for a good while - Mike used to live a few minutes walk from the racecourse, his oo aarrr accent really came accross!!
Very funny interview with them all.

PS What is a WUM????

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
It was actually good today - usually radio free during work hours but had to nip out from Stockport to Leigh in the van, so had it on. They were broadcasting from Cheltenham and had both Mike and Nicky Summerbee with them for a good while - Mike used to live a few minutes walk from the racecourse, his oo aarrr accent really came accross!!
Very funny interview with them all.

PS What is a WUM????

Wind-Up Merchant.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I'll have a few quid on what buzzer is laying down,Hes obviously been on the blower to Micky Channon:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.