Great article re the magician - 'the greatest friend the ball ever had'

Nice article. What did Pep say about him reaching the end of him being an automatic ‘starter’?

That he wouldn't play every game / as many games next season - but that's not I surprise I don't think
I suppose not. Once a week is probably enough to keep him at his absolute peak. Bernardo deserves a run of games in his favoured position as well. I will always be very grateful that he committed his career to our club and gave us the opportunity to see a very special player wear our shirt.

I suppose not. Once a week is probably enough to keep him at his absolute peak. Bernardo deserves a run of games in his favoured position as well. I will always be very grateful that he committed his career to our club and gave us the opportunity to see a very special player wear our shirt.

Top words there mate. I and everyone else on here think the same

IMO should be the Premier League Player Of The Season. But the media get carried away with these highlights players and constantly run with them, making everyone’s conscience about those players like de Bruyne and Salah. But Silva runs games from start to finish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.