Great Football Photos

CazTng3W4AI9W9y.jpg
What an incredible picture .
The crowd look like a wheres the panda type puzzle

I love the Dave Mackay-Billy Bremner one; someone originally posted it on the Dave Mackay tribute thread.

The dirty Leeds twat looks like he's about to shit himself.

The story was that Big Dave had just returned from a broken leg and the ginger coward was targetting it and Mackay finally lost his rag.

I love the Dave Mackay-Billy Bremner one; someone originally posted it on the Dave Mackay tribute thread.

The dirty Leeds twat looks like he's about to shit himself.

The story was that Big Dave had just returned from a broken leg and the ginger coward was targetting it and Mackay finally lost his rag.

I read a story once about how MacKay was playing in an inter-pub game, long after his retirement.
Apparently, some whippersnapper nutmegged him to set up the opening goal and proceeded to taunt Big Dave that he was "over the hill".
Anyhoo, long story short: as the kid was writhing in agony, not long after play had resumed, MacKay was heard to drawl as he stood over him, "at least I got up the hill...".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.