Great Robinho Read

As a grizzled old cynic ,i can not but admire Robinho for showing a maturity that belies his tender years .! If only other so called superstars had a tenth of his intelligence.

'At City I can help to make a difference. What difference could I have made at a club like United when they can't go any higher? The challenge appealed to me.'

Same reason Mourinho will never go to Man Urinal. Oh, and they're skint.

Moebius said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1108443/Shirt-stunt-stopped-joining-Real-Madrids-rivals-Chelsea-admits-Robinho.html?ITO=1490

Good to hear some nice things for a change.

Highlights :

Robinho said: 'I'm not stupid. Of course United is a more famous club in England.

'At City I can help to make a difference. What difference could I have made at a club like United when they can't go any higher? The challenge appealed to me.'

The Brazilian said he has been impressed with Mark Hughes and enjoys a good relationship with the manager, even speaking to him in Spanish from time to time

He said: 'It's a good team, but it's not a great team. If we were a great team then we would be at the top of the league and not in the middle. But I feel we are progressing.

'There is a question of consistency, which has not been good enough this season. We need to get a run of victories and there are good players here. They need to become winners. It's not just about signing big names.

'It's not in my mind to leave the club. When I go on to the pitch I carry the club's shirt in my heart. I want to repay everyone for making me so welcome. Fans have not seen the best of me yet."

I daresay the best 32m we ever spent!

they ve copied it out of the 4-4-2 he gives a three page interview in it, i never knew he was living in macclesfield...not a bad read, you should buy it lads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.