Greatest premier league team

I'd take us winning it on goal difference again, but it looks like we could break two brilliant records - most goals and most points. Forget the invincibles, we'll be the Ultimate Entertainers ;-)

This will be an all-time great team if we go on to win at least two trophies (including the league) this season. The Champions League would seal it.

Think this thread should be locked until the end of the season. Can't be judged until then and this discussion just adds pressure to the team.

You could draw every single match. Doesn't make a great side does it when you're sitting on 38 points. Surely what matters is the points. Chelsea currently hold that record. We have a great chance to break it.

Well the Arsenal invincibles are remembered more for how they did it than Chelsea. I remember watching them with Henry, Bergkamp, Vieira , Pires, Overmars they were simply brilliant but i think our City team now would beat them and I think we'll beat both points & Goals record also this season.

We won't go unbeaten tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.