Greatest premier league team

As it stands, I would rank our team as the fourth best in PL history.

1.Arsenal’s invincibles
2.United’s side in either 1999 or 2008 (I think)
3.Chelsea’s team in Mourinho’s debut season in England

If we recruit well in the summer, I think we have potentially the strongest team in PL history.

If we attain 100 points and break the goals scored record then it's irrefutable.

As it stands, I would rank our team as the fourth best in PL history.

1.Arsenal’s invincibles
2.United’s side in either 1999 or 2008 (I think)
3.Chelsea’s team in Mourinho’s debut season in England

If we recruit well in the summer, I think we have potentially the strongest team in PL history.
If we win the next five we would go above Chelsea I think just about. We need back to back titles to really get up there a CL league double would really put us up there. Sadly this may have been our best chance to do that.

Whilst we are supposedly not as good as the Invincibles, I think we only need 4 more points to have more than they ended up with, and have a 21 better goal difference to what they finished with. They drew 12 matches where as we've won 28 out of 33

Argument to say we're the greatest

Whilst we are supposedly not as good as the Invincibles, I think we only need 4 more points to have more than they ended up with, and have a 21 better goal difference to what they finished with. They drew 12 matches where as we've won 28 out of 33

Argument to say we're the greatest
If we get to 98 points we are the best top-flight team ever. Fact.

If we break all the records within our reach it will be us and I will spend the whole summer reminding my raggy ‘mates’ exactly that 10 times a day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.