Greatest premier league team

I'm losing track of where I heard this - it may well have been on Sunday Supp this morning, but I think Samuel said we have this season an *average* possession of 72%, and the next highest of any PL winning team since these stats started being collected was 51% (also held by City).
Incredible really. Whether we win lose or draw, any opposing fans going to watch their team play against us, are, whether they like it or not, going to be paying to spend three quarters of the match watching us and only a quarter of the match their own team.

This team is the best. Football improves year on year as we are the best team now. If we played the United 1999 team they would barely get a kick.

This team is the best. Football improves year on year as we are the best team now. If we played the United 1999 team they would barely get a kick.

Keane and Scholes would get more than a few fucking kicks in, especially with the refs we have to put up with!

City. We have equalled Arsenal's invincibles points tally and are two wins away of beating Chelsea's 95 point record.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.