Greatest premier league team

I really think that our 2012 side was one of the best ever and that it really underachieved.

It was well-balanced, with two excellent players for every position. It had one of, if not the best defences and scored plenty at the other end. It also knew how to win the big games; our record against the top 6 that year was excellent. And what many people (especially the detractors who accuse us of 'limping' over the line) forget was that we beat an exceptional Utd side that year (they amassed 89 points and finished second, after all, and then went on to walk the league the following year simply by adding Van Persie).

Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli - has there ever been a better roster of strikers? In Kolarov, Clichy, Zabba and Richards we probably had four of the best five full-backs in the league that year.

I think it's because that it went down to goal difference that people overlook how good that side was. Our European campaign probably hurt its reputation too. But just looking at PL performances, I can only think of the Utd treble-winners and the the Arsenal invicibles as being better. Chelsea under Ancelotti were also excellent but they lack of decent competition makes it hard to judge that side.
Yeh mate, the firepower in that Mancini side was awesome, we was also solid at the back aswell. Football wasn't as fluid as Peps teams but still great to watch.

Arsenal invincibles, Chelsea only losing once all year (to us haha) and Utd in 2008 are the best three.

Our squad is looking immense for this season but we can only judge in May.

Arsenal invincibles best side for me and I don't see anybody doing it again any time soon.
12 draws and less than 2 goals a game on average. Not for me.
Chelsea the following year were better with a record 95 points. Still not enough goals to be best ever.

12 draws and less than 2 goals a game on average. Not for me.
Chelsea the following year were better with a record 95 points. Still not enough goals to be best ever.
It's difficult to pick between entertaining attacking sides and sides that get the job done. It was like last year, really enjoyed watching us for most of the season yet didn't win a thing and the rags won a cup double but played a Wimbledon style game. I know which one I prefer though.

Our side now has Merlin... in my eyes one of the best to play in the league.
Sergio.....the best striker to ever play in the league his stats prove it.
Jesus.
Mental amount of potential.
Walker best right back last season.
Vinny best centre back in Europe when fit.
Stones like Jesus potential.
B silva magic.
Leroy frightening he could be anything he wants to be.
Sterling. People have a go at him but he can deliver when he has an arm round his shoulders.
De bruyne. Gets over looked cos of merlin but hes special his delivery is brilliant.
Yaya has been one if the best box to box players I've ever seen.
Mandy. Can only judge on last season but exciting great delivery.
This could be the best side ever.
It could also be typical city and fuck up big time.
But......

It will be better than watching that shite from salford

Jesus.
Vinny best centre in Europe when fit.
B silva magic.
Sterling. People have a go at him but he can deliver when he has an arm round his shoulders.
De bruyne. Gets over looked cos of merlin but hes special his delivery is brilliant.
Mandy. Can only judge in last season but exciting great delivery.
But......

You forgot Gudonghan as good as anything in Europe when fit,

Jesus.
Vinny best centre in Europe when fit.
B silva magic.
Mandy. Can only judge in last season but exciting great delivery.
But......

Potential is the key word. We have the potential to the not just the best side City has ever seen, but football in general. Exciting times.

Potential is the key word. We have the potential to the not just the best side City has ever seen, but football in general. Exciting times.
Also the potential to be the biggest fuck up......
I don't think we will though.
Pep will smash it I've said it from day one.
He's the best manager ever.
Give him time and players who can play how he wants and he will take a team to another level like he did to barca.
And he will with us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.