Greatest premier league team

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by lee one pen, 28 Jul 2017.

1. Jazzcat

Jazzcat

Holding Down the Low End
    That's indeed quite possible. Quality player though and decent 'cover'/competition for Leroy but I'd rather we prioritised reinforcing our LB position.

2. lee one pen

lee one pen

Delph looking more than good cover at the moment though. Sanchez as cover! f**k me we're good :)

3. tzinc

tzinc

Sanchez is a selfish bad teammate I wouldn't want him even if we were struggling let alone winning and winning unselfishly

4. lee one pen

lee one pen

I'm going early. We are f'cking brilliant. The best side I've had the pleasure to watch. And they are all ours :)

5. deano ou812

deano ou812

I don’t like predicting things but we could be starting to see something special,my only concern would be injuries in key areas that might then stifle us,fingers crossed and touch wood we go through the rest of the season with no more major injury concerns..

6. lee one pen

lee one pen

That bench tonight says it all mate.

7. Gorton_Tubster

Gorton_Tubster

indeed but some fan boys and girls want City to buy him no matter what. I aint sure he would be happy being a backup, and I wouldnt fancy telling Sterling or Sane they aint playing cos we got this new guy now.

We're playing well, the atmosphere is good why change it

8. deano ou812

deano ou812

Not in defence though..

9. lee one pen

lee one pen

I don't know mate. Vinnys just started training again :)

10. deano ou812

deano ou812

Yeah and I’m desperate for him to stay fit,but just can’t see it,mangala I like him but he’s not gonna make it we are still light in this area and it’s really my only concern,Delph has come in and been fantastic in Mendy’s absence but he is also injury prone,but less of the negative stuff let’s just look forward to the next game and hopefully three points on Sunday...