Greatest White Female Vocalist

IanBishopsHaircut

Ok I could name you a dozen black female vocalists right off the top of my head that are some of the best singers in the world ever

But what about white female vocalists?

Who would be up there for you?

For me it's a straight fight between Dusty Springfield & Amy Winehouse

Linda Ronstadt without a shadow of a doubt. The screeching harpies who are currently polluting the hit parade could learn a lot from her, like how to sing.

Was Amy Whitehouse White?? Serious question.

People are quick to slag Adele off but she a normal girl with a great voice and writes a lot of her own stuff. I wouldn't necessarily buy her album but I'd happily go to her gig on a freemans.

I'd happily go to her gig on a freemans.
Hardly the best recommendation. It's like saying 'she's a bit a fat but I'd still shag her as long as the light was turned off and I was pissed.'

Was Amy Whitehouse White?? Serious question.

People are quick to slag Adele off but she a normal girl with a great voice and writes a lot of her own stuff. I wouldn't necessarily buy her album but I'd happily go to her gig on a freemans.

Amy Winehouse was born in Chase Farm Hospital in north London, to Jewish parents. Her father, Mitchell "Mitch" Winehouse, was a window panel installer then a taxi driver; her mother, Janis Winehouse (née Seaton), a pharmacist. The Winehouse ancestors were Russian and Polish immigrants to London.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.