"Greed of 'big six' will kill our game"

Still trying to shaft us though basing it on popularity. I dont think anyone in charge of football anywhere understands the concept of competition, they favour monopoly.
Most of the people at the top in football around the world are idiots with no idea about how to run a business trying to run their particular section of the game as their own personal business and cash cow.

You're quite right, I'd forgotten about that.

And you know what? For the average Everton fan it's a shame - I've generally found them to be pretty decent people (in fact, controversially, much as I hate both their clubs I've rarely if ever met a scouser I didn't instantly take to).

This is very true. As much as I hate scousers, they're actually generally a decent bunch.

When speaking to a Man U fan a while ago he couldn't understand how I could support a team like Saints and not a team that wins trophies all the time.
I tried to explain that without all the "smaller" clubs there wouldn't be any football.

When speaking to a Man U fan a while ago he couldn't understand how I could support a team like Saints and not a team that wins trophies all the time.
I tried to explain that without all the "smaller" clubs there wouldn't be any football.

He probably thought you were on about the actual ball, the fookin clump!

oh, please use filthy rag bastid in future mate,cheers.

Assuming you mean Southampton rather than St Mirren, St Johnstone or even St Helens Town, can I suggest you refer the rag muppet to the 1976 cup final.

He probably thought you were on about the actual ball, the fookin clump!

oh, please use filthy rag bastid in future mate,cheers.

I'll do my very best!

Assuming you mean Southampton rather than St Mirren, St Johnstone or even St Helens Town, can I suggest you refer the rag muppet to the 1976 cup final.
Assumed correctly.
Think I'm right in saying if Saints win on Sunday we would have won more trophies than Liverpool (one of so called big 6) over the last 8 years!

When speaking to an a while ago he couldn't understand how I could support a team like Saints and not a team that wins trophies all the time.
They're plums. Wish you had got that equalizer in the final against Arseholes 10 or so years back when Beattie had one off the line. I remember the days you and Coventry surviving every season by the skin of your teeth, those were the days

If these bellends hadn't signed up to the ludicrously biased and unfair FFP then they too could have had the opportunity to join us and Chelsea. In their naive, rag-induced jealousy, in a bid to stop us they didn't think it through, signing their own death warrants to forever preclude their own clubs from getting on the gravy train. Fuck them all, stupid small time wankers.

Everton, Southampton, West Ham, all of them, no reason they couldn't have benefitted from a multi-billionaire owner too, but they preferred to try and keep the rags in an ivory tower and fight it out for a Europa League place. No bollocks, no ambition. Reaping what they sowed.
This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.