Antoine Griezmann

I have been following Griezmanns career for at least 4 years now and knew he would turn out to be goodun'. Has always bagged goals even when he was younger. Can play on the right wing not just the left. Would cost approx £40m now.

Kladze said:
Would be a perfect fit in our team, but looks like Chelsea will get him, and we're missing out yet again.

This. Why are we being with linked with Chelsea's rejects (De Bruyne) while they are linked with better players (Koke, Griezmann etc)?

Blue Bogey said:
I have been following Griezmanns career for at least 4 years now and knew he would turn out to be goodun'. Has always bagged goals even when he was younger. Can play on the right wing not just the left. Would cost approx £40m now.

Release clause is 25.5M

seems like a no-brainer signing really

MadchesterCity said:
Blue Bogey said:

Release clause is 25.5M

no his release clause is 43M pounds

43m is a no brainer considering the figures which are being touted around for Sterling. FAR superior player.

I think Chelsea will buy him - he just seems like a player Jose would be after. He's left footed so would likely replace Willian on the right for them, plus could cover up front. I also wouldn't be surprised if they buy Pedro from Barcelona.

MihaiCity said:
MadchesterCity said:
Blue Bogey said:

Release clause is 25.5M

No his release clause at Athletico is 30m euros

MadchesterCity said:
MihaiCity said:
MadchesterCity said:
Release clause is 25.5M

They signed him for 30m euros can't see his release clause being what they signed him for.

citytill1die84 said:
MadchesterCity said:
MihaiCity said:

They signed him for 30m euros can't see his release clause being what they signed him for.

Yet I found that odd also but it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.