Antoine Griezmann

giphy.gif

That celebration though ..

We have to ask ourself who would suit our team better, who would pep choose. I think with our current players he’d go for Dybala because he’s more like Sergio.
Dybala isn't really like Aguero, Aguero is an out and out number 9. Dybala is a number 10 if anything although he's never really nailed down any particular position.

The Asensio link is an interesting one in terms of fit due to his dribbling & scoring ability because what is missing most and what Alexis could deliver, is goals and the ability to dribble into the box. A dribbling forward/goalscorer are not that common but Asensio only recently signed a bumper deal at RM with an enormous transfer fee clause. Don't think it's a viable option in the end unless the player pushes for a move, even then can't see it

Griezmann, even for Barcelona is a strange link as he would be forced to return to a winger position at Barca and even at City his best role has really been as a support striker rather than playing alone up top

Griezmann's release clause is £88m... I think that's quite a nice fee in the current market, I imagine we'd pay him similar to what we offered Sanchez, and he's 3 years younger.

Also at £88m when players like Coutinho are going for double that, or Aubamayang for upwards of £60m, I think it's a fee that doesn't attract too much pressure to be the best in the world from day 1.

I'm not sure were willing to fork out 90 Million Spondoolicks for either Griezmann or Acensio. Silly money imo.

60 Mill for Aubamayang is much more like it.

We'll see I suppose.

I'm not sure were willing to fork out 90 Million Spondoolicks for either Griezmann or Acensio. Silly money imo.

60 Mill for Aubamayang is much more like it.

We'll see I suppose.
Aubamayang hasn't got the versatility of Acensio or Greizman and age wise I'd rather pay the extra.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.