Grow Up, Wake Up and Face the Facts...

Theo555 said:
Hughes is obviously not good enough - terrible team selections and has lost half the dressing room.

Yet you still want to give him more time?

A 9th position team plus 60 million pounds worth of new talent and we are 18th

Yet you still want to ive him more time?

Losing to the bottom team who got thrashed by sunderland last week

Yet you still......

I really think it's past a joke now: today I've seen figures of 52m, 57m, 70m, 80m, and now this, 60m. I think you all need to gather in a quiet place and determine what figure to use. Aside from that, what has that got to do with a balanced side? I'm bored with this 9th place team nonsense. Do you think we don't know what happened last season? Apparently you think we don't. How did we END up 9th? By showing the same piss-poor ppg form over the second half of last season as we are showing now. Tossing out 9th place is as disingenuous (or plain stupid) as throwing around pass completion stats.

Mark Hughes has my full backing and support.

I have faith that he will turn it round.

And I will enjoy the smug satisfaction of being right when he does.

And all you fuckin drama queens who scream and stamp your feet and call for the managers head in thread after thread because we are in a bad run will have to eat your words.

HUGHES IN!

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:

And all you fuckin drama queens who scream and stamp your feet and call for the managers head in thread after thread because we are in a bad run will have to eat your words.

HUGHES IN!

hahaha you better get some new undies jim coz if MH stays your going to need them

HUGHES IN!

And if you're wrong?

marco said:

HUGHES IN!

hahaha you better get some new undies jim coz if MH stays your going to need them

That's your opinion.

I beg to differ.

Theo555 said:
Mills-Mcfc said:
We will not go down.

Yeh good one....based on what exactly?

I have to say it.. but ...."because we are massive?" that was the last cliché and we were wrong wern't we???????????????????????????????????????

People are SO fucking mesmerised by the money that they think it is a 'get out of jail free' card..............BOLLOCKS. Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We could go down. It is almost written in the sands; "City break NEW record" "richest club in the world to go down"

I really think it's past a joke now: today I've seen figures of 52m, 57m, 70m, 80m, and now this, 60m. I think you all need to gather in a quiet place and determine what figure to use. Aside from that, what has that got to do with a balanced side? I'm bored with this 9th place team nonsense. Do you think we don't know what happened last season? Apparently you think we don't. How did we END up 9th? By showing the same piss-poor ppg form over the second half of last season as we are showing now. Tossing out 9th place is as disingenuous (or plain stupid) as throwing around pass completion stats.[/quote]

Ok firstly -
robinho 32.5m
SWP 8m
Kompany 6m
Zabaleta 6m
Jo 19m
Ben Haim 6m

I may be slightly out with a couple of prices but this comes to a total of around 77.5million - Jo could be argued to be not one of his signings so yes it comes to just under 60million.

And we did finish 9th
What is your argument here? We finished 9th - Hughes spent a load of money 'strengthening' the club and we are 18th now
This shows how poor Hughes is as a manager - where is your argument against that?

moomba said:

HUGHES IN!

And if you're wrong?

I won't be! ;-)

Im sick of hearing people go on about hughes tactical errors but never back it up, if people think that playing elano or jo would mean we would now be in a great position you no nothing about football, do you think the manager sits there and says "i could play a really decent side today but i will fuck up just for a laugh"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.