Grow Up, Wake Up and Face the Facts...

hilts said:
Im sick of hearing people go on about hughes tactical errors but never back it up, if people think that playing elano or jo would mean we would now be in a great position you no nothing about football, do you think the manager sits there and says "i could play a really decent side today but i will fuck up just for a laugh"

Ok
SWP as a central midfielder with vassell on the right wing = tactical error
Benjani up front with sturridge on the bench = tactical error
Ireland on the left wing = tactical error
Richards as left back = tactical error

there I have backed it up

hilts said:
do you think the manager sits there and says "i could play a really decent side today but i will fuck up just for a laugh"

I was begining to wonder...

Theo555 said:
hilts said:
Im sick of hearing people go on about hughes tactical errors but never back it up, if people think that playing elano or jo would mean we would now be in a great position you no nothing about football, do you think the manager sits there and says "i could play a really decent side today but i will fuck up just for a laugh"

Ok
SWP as a central midfielder with vassell on the right wing = tactical error
Benjani up front with sturridge on the bench = tactical error
Ireland on the left wing = tactical error
Richards as left back = tactical error

there I have backed it up

And you can't respond...

SWP as a central midfielder with vassell on the right wing = we were being over run in midfield
so he put him there for his energy(he did the same for chelsea)
Benjani up front with sturridge on the bench = benjani has a record of scoring in the premieship other srtikers havent been scoring for us
Ireland on the left wing = so he could shore up midfield with two ball winners
Richards as left back = agreed tried it didnt work but has he cant play anwhere at the mo maybe it wasnt down to him being played on the left

all fans pick teams with attacking in mind we have scored plenty of goals but conceded too many all above have been tried to tighten up. most pillocks would have elano, rob, ireland sturridgeswp and jo in the same team

dont need to defend them, they were done for a reason if your so clever pick your team and see how many holes they are in them

For today?

Hart
Zab Nedum Dunne Ball
SWP Elano Kompany Ireland Garrido
Jo (or Caicedo if Jo was unfit).

I've kept Hughes favourite formation, although I think we could have easily gone with 4 in the midfield (SWP Ireland Kompany Garrido) and 2 up front (Caicedo and Jo/Benjani) against West Brom.

moomba said:
For today?

Hart
Zab Nedum Dunne Ball
SWP Elano Kompany Ireland Garrido
Jo (or Caicedo if Jo was unfit).

I've kept Hughes favourite formation, although I think we could have easily gone with 4 in the midfield (SWP Ireland Kompany Garrido) and 2 up front (Caicedo and Jo/Benjani) against West Brom.

i believe jo has a virus!!! i dont get the elano arguement he has not done it for ages(i have a shirt with his name on so am not biased) did you see dunne again when he let that ball go through his legs, caicedo not good enough in my opinion. This is hughes problem, whatever he plays i dont think the confidence and or ability is there so he trys different things and gets slated anyhow. I really believe until eleven players cross the line that he has signed or wants to keep it is hard to judge him. its hard to pick a team when you dont have a proven goal scorer, or a left sided player or central defenders who are not making elementary errors. i think any manager would struggle at the club at the moment

hilts said:
i believe jo has a virus!!! i dont get the elano arguement he has not done it for ages(i have a shirt with his name on so am not biased) did you see dunne again when he let that ball go through his legs, caicedo not good enough in my opinion. This is hughes problem, whatever he plays i dont think the confidence and or ability is there so he trys different things and gets slated anyhow. I really believe until eleven players cross the line that he has signed or wants to keep it is hard to judge him. its hard to pick a team when you dont have a proven goal scorer, or a left sided player or central defenders who are not making elementary errors. i think any manager would struggle at the club at the moment

We are better off than West Brom as far as squad goes, we shouldn't be selling our players short.

Elano, has been down on his best, but still capable of good football for us. He's scored 4 goals this season (before today that would have made him the Baggies top goalscorer) from mainly a defensive midfield position, and would surely have been a better bet than Gelson playing as the second DM (against West Brom of all teams), or Vass in the forward position. Caicedo did fine on Thursday night and well today, certainly better than Benjani or Vass.

Not sure about Jo, heard he missed the bus and made his own way to the ground. I presumed he got dropped on the strength of that, can't see him making the trip if he wasn't in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.