Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Televators

Oh no. No, no, no, no ... NO!

Come on:.

Too many names the same all of a sudden:

Manchester_la la la?

He comes from the North East doesn’t he? Or does he? Nope, apparently not.

And then every time I see jay_mcfc I sigh and think, oh for fuck’s sake that twat’s back from the States again (the one who's one of Ric’s bum boy 5-a-siders!) and then it’s a different bloody one. And then the so called ‘real’ one posts on here again today and I’m thrown all off balance,

A bit of consistency if you please.

Manchester_lalala said:
Ay Ay Ay Calm down !

Sorry hon, it's nothing against you, but just recently there's been a glut of 'similar' names and it gets a bit difficult to keep up.

You're not so bad, 'cos the original isn't a twat.

:)

And now I'm off to bed.

I see Tweedle-very-dum is on, and I really can't be bothered with his smart arsed reply.

Night night xxx

Televators said:
Oh no. No, no, no, no ... NO!

Come on:.

Too many names the same all of a sudden:

Manchester_la la la?

He comes from the North East doesn’t he? Or does he? Nope, apparently not.

And then every time I see jay_mcfc I sigh and think, oh for fuck’s sake that twat’s back from the States again (the one who's one of Ric’s bum boy 5-a-siders!) and then it’s a different bloody one. And then the so called ‘real’ one posts on here again today and I’m thrown all off balance,

A bit of consistency if you please.
morning mandy, not seen you for ages, how the devil are you?

de niro said:
morning mandy, not seen you for ages, how the devil are you?

Good morning to you too Sir. I have a bit of a fuzzy head, but that's not entirely surprising. Hope you and yours are all well x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.