Guardiola awarded Manager of the Month for September

The rags are joint top after all.
Glad you mention that. Sick of hearing this week that they are joint to of the table. If the league ended now, they would be second. Neville was one of those that quoted this, can't remember who else. Not read the media thread yet so this may have already been mentioned.

Yeah, it's a good picture but trust the Daily Mail to put a slight twist on it with the following headline.
'Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola poses for celebratory picture with his Spanish coaching crew (and Brian Kidd) after collecting Premier League manager of the month award'
Poor Brian Kidd, his hometown in Spain will be pissed off

Tony Pullis .....nailed on !

I doubt it - Maureen has got United free scoring and flying high right now so for that alone he'll get it.

Last edited:
Poor Brian Kidd, his hometown in Spain will be pissed off

I doubt it - Maureen has got United free scoring and flying high right now so for that alone he'll get it.

I wanted to forget Maureen........'THEY'.....all and sundry .....still want to reward Maureen for his Europa win.
A Rag phoned me the day after gloating about them being ' 1 of the best' and I gleefully reminded him that Rags were 17th in Europe.........
behind the 16 who challenged for CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.