Guardiola "bans overweight players from training"

Ric

Administrator
A lot of papers running with this tonight, on the back of a Gael Clichy interview.

Seems a reasonable enough approach to me. A few players looked overweight last season, and it's bound to affect their performances. Might also explain Nasri's absence from the Munich game.

Always used to surprised me on tunnel cam after games when you'd see trollies full of pizzas and junk food going into the home dressing room!

A lot of papers running with this tonight, on the back of a Gael Clichy interview.

Seems a reasonable enough approach to me. A few players looked overweight last season, and it's bound to affect their performances. Might also explain Nasri's absence from the Munich game.

Always used to surprised me on tunnel cam after games when you'd see trollies full of pizzas and junk food going into the home dressing room!
If they are "overweight" extra training required surely.

Some interesting quotes coming off the back of that interview. Saying he would play with 11 midfielders if he could and that the goalkeeper has to be better with his feet.
Everything I've seen and heard from him since the appointment has lifted my spirits. The new season can't come quick enough.

Kun's carrying some timber ,and is supposedly a poor trainer.
Could be interesting ,if pep sends him for special training sends out a message to the rest of the squad.

Is this because he overheard Bony asking the rest of the squad if his bum looked big in the new Nike shorts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.