Guardiola "bans overweight players from training"

CodY7CfWAAARwFO.jpg:small

Let's stop the bitching and give them all a chance

This thread reads like one of those teenage magazines that I dread my son or daughter reads in fear that they might think themselves as 'fat' when they haven't got an ounce of fat to share between them! What the fuck is wrong with people nowadays?
You can have low body fat, even be underfat, but still be overweight for your sport or your position in a team. And you can be overfat but underweight. You can also have almost optimal body fat and muscle mass but be unfit.

For me, we should be taking these daft trips to the US and Far East at the end of the seasons when there are no World Cups or continental tournaments. Pre-season should be for training and playing training games exactly how the manager would want.

Look at the trip to China: We lose a day's training flying over there and probably have light sessions the next day because of jet lag and settling in, we then had a game cancelled!, then we lose another day's training having to fly back home and probably have to have another light session the next day because of jet lag.

What a complete fucking waste of time!

In the end we will get there, like he says, but we've got two weeks and 90minutes of football left before the season starts where we're going to have five games in two weeks Sat-Wed-Sat-Tue-Sun to start the season and we looked extremely undercooked in the last ten minutes of that game today.

For me, we should be taking these daft trips to the US and Far East at the end of the seasons when there are no World Cups or continental tournaments. Pre-season should be for training and playing training games exactly how the manager would want.

Look at the trip to China: We lose a day's training flying over there and probably have light sessions the next day because of jet lag and settling in, we then had a game cancelled!, then we lose another day's training having to fly back home and probably have to have another light session the next day because of jet lag.

What a complete fucking waste of time!

In the end we will get there, like he says, but we've got two weeks and 90minutes of football left before the season starts where we're going to have five games in two weeks Sat-Wed-Sat-Tue-Sun to start the season and we looked extremely undercooked in the last ten minutes of that game today.
There is a friendly next week behind closed doors and then the Arsenal one and then we will just have to be ready,sunderland at home is a decent one for us to start with.I agree on the pre-season nonsense,does my head in all these long trips

There is a friendly next week behind closed doors and then the Arsenal one and then we will just have to be ready,sunderland at home is a decent one for us to start with.I agree on the pre-season nonsense,does my head in all these long trips
I'm sure it does the manager's heads in too. They should all get together at an LMA meeting and say enough's enough with this shit.

St Johnstone. Welcome Tommy Wright

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.