Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

Should of waited until Sunday morning, I mean today is the first time he wore it...

Well that’s far more serious than attempted leg-breaking tackles and shite refereeing. Good on you, FA.
This,they are dying to get him banned for something and try and stop the juganaut,he and the team will respond by battering everyone we play i hope,peps no 2 knows what he is doing on the touchline so it'll be ok

Well. Couldn't really give a f*ck about Catalan politics. But free speech seems to be frowned on in Spain and now here too. And the timing? What's that about? I foresee plenty of yellow ribbon at our games to spite the FA...

We'll have won the league by the derby, no one at the FA cares about Guardiola missing the derby.

yes they do, if the PL and PGMOL care then the FA certainly do. Especially considering you can expect a hatchet job refereeing on us in the meantime which could narrow the gap.

This could get quite interesting legally.

Remember the FA has previously been fined for putting a political symbol on England shirts (the poppy is deemed a political symbol by FIFA rightly or wrongly)

Farcical charge—they aren’t even trying to hide their attempt to agitate/distract Pep and the club.

I hope both respond to the FA with legal force.

This could get quite interesting legally.

Remember the FA has previously been fined for putting a political symbol on England shirts (the poppy is deemed a political symbol by FIFA rightly or wrongly)

The legal precedent is tenuous at best—the City legal team will likely be chomping at the bit on this, especially any of the lower level staff looking to make a name for themselves.

yes they do, if the PL and PGMOL care then the FA certainly do. Especially considering you can expect a hatchet job refereeing on us in the meantime which could narrow the gap.

No they don't. If they wanted to make a difference to the league, why didn't they ban him in December when there was a league title race still on? Why wait until we're 16 points ahead?

Considering the Spanish police searched his familys plane and cars looking for Puigdemont today, it's pretty clear why he's all of a sudden he's been charged. Clearly the Spanish authorities have had a word with the FA and demanded they try and stop him wearing it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.