Guardiola Interview with OS

Imagine not rating Pep or thinking he's the wrong fit for the club. There's been some proper heads gone posts on here since his arrival, even now the same two or three are at it.
We are the luckiest club in the world to have our owners and by extension, Pep. Absolutely love the guy and listening to him talk about us as he does only makes me love him more.

Lots of press people thinking " why doesn't he talk to us like that"??

Because you're not worthy you coonts.

Terrible interview. Wasn't asked once about his obviously rocky relationship with Aguero, and don't get me started on why we're still in the dark about Hart coming back....
Golf and Peaky Blinder caps. I ask you!

What a treat for us, and for anyone who loves the game, to listen to him talk about football and our Club with such freedom, passion, enthusiasm, energy and absolute joy.

The rank amateurs in the British media should hang their heads in shame that they are unable to see beyond their snide editorial-led negativity to tap into this on a weekly basis - to our benefit and to the interests of the wider football-loving public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.