Guardiola now accused of ruining Italian football!

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Dribble, 9 Nov 2017.

1. KS55

KS55

No, I don't think it's bitter, it's a compliment. Pep is going to change English football and all this is saying is that he will revolutionise Italian football too. He is saying, if you like, we thought we were superior, but Pep's little City have given us a lesson, beating our runaway leaders comprehensively. This is just a measure of what Pep is doing, the whole world is sitting up and taking notice and wondering "can they keep this up ?" I know we are just little old City, but I read a story about how, in Brazil, we are causing waves. Enjoy, we are the centre of world attention. On US networks, we are now the prem team with the highest viewing figures. How the rags must hate it. Enjoy our day in the sun.

2. johnnytapia

johnnytapia

That's impressive. You have an arse. And it fucks. Have you told David Attenborough?

3. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

No, I haven't & no I didn't, I was just pointing out a really ridiculous post.

Wait, you weren't serious ?

Ah, very witty. I get it now.

4. malg

malg

What's the bit about Brazil?

5. KS55

KS55

I read a story, can't remember where, a south American journo said that comentators in Brazil were saying their team should play " like city". Amazing. The reports that in the Maracana they were singing " ees jus like watching citee", may not be entirely true.

6. malg

malg

Oh my life, I'd love it to be true!

7. Dribble

Dribble

Juve are an esteemed club, BUT I doubt any club in the competition goes into a match with ANY PL Club not fearing the worst could happen if they take any of us lightly.

We have 5 teams in this years' CL who are likely to go through to the knockout stages, I doubt there's one that Juve wouldn't fear could cause them damage, especially as 2 of them have won more CL titles than Juve have.

Last edited: 10 Nov 2017
  8. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Football..
    Think you ve nailed it.

9. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

Surely it's the opposite. He's making the Italian league relevant.

10. jay laruja

jay laruja

Anyone else fancy Sarri as Pep's successor should that dreaded day come?