Guardiola press conference (27th July 2016)

Fernandinho is so adaptable, I wouldn't be surprised to see him at striker or right wing either. CAM would be a great position for him if we didn't already have Silva and De Bruyne (and presumably Nasri) fighting it out for that spot. I prefer him as a box-to-box midfielder right now because he can get forward and attack.
Yeah. He is like a upgraded Milner. Not condemning Milner, I loved him during his time here, but Fern just has better tactical awareness and decision making.

Yeah. He is like a upgraded Milner. Not condemning Milner, I loved him during his time here, but Fern just has better tactical awareness and decision making.

Fuck Milner.
With the greatest respect to a professional (as milner is), Fernandinho is twice the player in every single department. There is not a single thing Milner can do that Ferna cannot do with greater skill and end product

Fuck Milner.
With the greatest respect to a professional (as milner is), Fernandinho is twice the player in every single department. There is not a single thing Milner can do that Ferna cannot do with greater skill and end product
I mean...hence the word upgraded? Milner had a great engine, but was no where near Fern's quality. I was just making the comment that you could plug them in anywhere almost and get a solid performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.