Guardiola to Axe Kompany (Various Sources)

I'm not talking about personal abuse, that's up to the mods to sort out and they frequently do that to such a degree that the offending posts are removed before most of us even click on the thread.

You're complaining that people get jumped on for mild criticism of Pep but there's also an oppositional attitude of "if you don't take part in the bashing then you're just a blinkered moron who thinks Guardiola's a demigod." That's what I meant when I said it goes both ways.

That being said, neither of those views are as prevelant as you're making out. You are absolutely free to discuss what you want but don't be surprised when posters take issue with another's lack of reasoning and oversimplification of various issues.

There's a lingering sense of entitlement about some and I'd be interested if those who are acting the most upset can pinpoint exactly what it is they think they're entitled to that Pep has taken away from them or if their vague and unspecific frustrations are just aimed haphazardly at the easiest target.

I think most of these arguments are caused by the difference of opinion of where we should be as a club. Also because we never see the day to day running of the club a lot is guesswork. As for the kompany situation it would seem unbelievable that he wouldn't be picked unless there were major reservations about his fitness. It cannot be in peps interest to not play him so I very much accept his reasons must be sound. It's been a few years now since we have seen the best of him. He could be struggling but it isn't something the club want to make public out of decency if nothing else.

Just guesswork though but the boss has enough credit to his name to not be criticised on this matter imho.

Back on track though, I'd say it looks highly likelily that VK already is axed by Pep but only time will tell. And if that is Pep's stance, I wouldn't disagree at all.

All this bullshit about show VK some respect and he's our leader etc etc is exactly that - bullshit. He WAS our leader and a fine one at that. And it's not disrespectful in any way to not play him if his body cannot be relied upon.

Exactly he's constantly taking a space and on big wages yet isn't ever available.

I love the man and when he retires we should give him a role but surely time is up and relying on him?

It's a shame but life is tough.

My favourite City player of all time.
I will be gutted when he goes.

Such a shame he is always injured. To be honest i wish he would retire and we didnt sell him.
When he plays now (which is rare) im on pins waiting for him to break down every time he runs or makes a tackle. Its a horrible watch.

My favourite City player of all time.
I will be gutted when he goes.

Such a shame he is always injured. To be honest i wish he would retire and we didnt sell him.
When he plays now (which is rare) im on pins waiting for him to break down every time he runs or makes a tackle. Its a horrible watch.

I always thought an exit strategy for Vincent would be NYC and back to Manchester as an ambassador .

i couldn't name them as I generally just read the comments and not who they are aimed at.

thats a bit unfair....i was booted off a while back by an over sensitive mod who i disagreed with on a game..i emailed ric and he reinstated me straight away agreeing with me......

So it was you who got PB demoted???

Interesting....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.