Guarin

Fucking pointless waste of a thread. Baeguero is a notorious Twitter WUM, the account that reported his "exclusive" is a shitty City_Watch rip off & Daz typically decided to feed it a sense of legitimacy. Just why?
Why-would-you-post-something-like-that-Doctor-Who-David-Tennant-300x204.jpg

.....please play this while you are reading my post :(

I feel so dirty and ashamed .....that I could of been taken in like that......since it happened I have lost all self esteem, I have drank 2 bottles of vodka and even started taking Cocaine for the first time, also I have started cutting myself.....my life is in such turmoil because I posted that link ......I even have people on twitter asking me why .......the samaritans are fed up too...they have blocked my number....what am I to do......I am sorry and will never do anything like this again.....please please I ask you all to forgive this poor soul who made one mistake ....please I beg you all .......life evolves around what people type on this forum I know that, I understand no obscure Tolmie video can repair the damage I have caused... People are effected by such posts especially during the transfer window and for one minute I relapsed and now I am facing the consequences ...... maybe I need to see a councilor for help ......I hope Ric does not ban me or I am called a rag....please please dont call me a rag..... :(

A City fan is for life not just during the transfer window....

I feel so dirty and ashamed .....that I could of been taken in like that......since it happened I have lost all self esteem, I have drank 2 bottles of vodka and even started taking Cocaine for the first time, also I have started cutting myself.....my life is in such turmoil because I posted that link ......I even have people on twitter asking me why .......the samaritans are fed up too...they have blocked my number....what am I to do......I am sorry and will never do anything like this again.....please please I ask you all to forgive this poor soul who made one mistake ....please I beg you all .......life evolves around what people type on this forum I know that, I understand no obscure Tolmie video can repair the damage I have caused... People are effected by such posts especially during the transfer window and for one minute I relapsed and now I am facing the consequences ...... maybe I need to see a councilor for help ......I hope Ric does not ban me or I am called a rag....please please dont call me a rag..... :(

Fucking hell, I could have sworn you were a Liverpool fan reading that.

Dear Daz (underscore) blue I forgive you. Now put down that bottle and send it to me :^)

In shorter, 2 words:

Its ok, mate! (can happens)

Hehe...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.