guess next season's squad

Who would you have in the team as the furtherest player in a midfield 2 or a midfield 3: Isco or Hames Rodriguez?

'Pep has been given a blank cheque to sign the kind of players he would need to dominate home and Europe.' interesting however let's assume for a moment that he has 220 million to spend on new recruits. I also understand that having the money is one matter and then getting the kind of players that would dominate the globe from other teams, is quite another. Having said that, I expect that we have already started 'turning players' heads because that's the only way to get this done. I'm going to try to replicate the Bayern team of yesterday and see what ours might look like if we have $220m and the tapping up game has started in full swing:

GK Neuer Hart
RB Lahm Sagna
CB Kimmich Kompany
CB Boateng Otamendi
LB Alaba Rodriguez*

CM Vidal Pogba*
CM Alcantara Gundogan*

RW Costa Sanchez*
AM Muller De Bryune
LW Ribery Isco*

FW Lewandowski Aguero

If we signed those names above I would have absolutely no complaints even though I admit it would take quite a lot to poach all 5

"No complaints " if we get Pogba, Isco, Sanchez and Gundogan? Something of an understatement I suggest. I too would be mildly excited if we signed them

Expecting (hoping) to have some surprises, as the current bunch we're being linked to all seem somewhat unlikely/risky (injured Gundogan, injured Laporte, Stones on the end of a bad season, Sanchez Arsenal won't want to sell to us, Pogba seems highly unlikely).

Some out of the blue signings would be nice.

In: pogba, stones ,Kroos,Laporte,gundogan, grizman, Alba,Douglas Costa
Out:bony,Demichilis,Yaya,Delph,Kolarov,
Kompany,Fernando

GK - Hart Geronimo Gunn

RB - Vrsaljko Carvajal Maffeo

LB - Cresswell Or Rose Clichy Angelino

CB - Laporte Kompany Denayer Otamendi Oxford, Adarabioyo

MF/Winger - Pogba Kroos Gundogan Zinchenko De Bruyne Fernandinho Sane Sterling Silva

Striker - Aguero Nacho Moratta

Promote from EDS to play in Carling Cup Manu Garcia, A Garcia , Celina , Byrne , Horsfield , Faupala

Get rid of Willy, Sagna, Zabba, Mangala, Kolarov, Delph, Fernando, Nasri, Navas, Yaya, Bony, Barker, Nitcham, Demichelis , Zucculini,

On Loan Unal, Roberts, Ambrose

I know there wont be this many incoming and outgoings in one transfer window but I would rip last seasons team apart making it much younger .

Transfer Money Spent - 270m
Transfer money in - 125m + 20m from Jovetic and Dzeko sales
Net Spend - 125m

Geronimo Rulli
Joe Hart

Bacary Sagna
Sime Vrsaljko
Vincent Kompany
Aymeric Laporte
John Stones
Gael Clichy
Ricardo Rodriguez

Fernandinho
Paul Pogba
Toni Kroos
Ilkay Gundogan
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
Leroy Sané
Raheem Sterling
Kevin De Bruyne
Samir Nasri
David Silva
Alexis Sanchez

Sergio Aguero
Kelechi Iheanacho

Not sure about names but we need players that can run and pass quickly and accurately. This is where we struggled V Real Madrid and watching Bayern last night they are a class apart from us

We need a first team LB, CM(Kroos) maybe 2 or 3 and a striker

What I would do, keeping it realistic (In order of which choice they are)

Hart
Ederson
Gunn

Willems
Clichy

Laporte
Otamendi
Kompany
Denayer (Sagna can also play here)
Mangala (I'd send him out on loan to Porto or Lyon, somewhere where he'll get games which is what he needs, so that by the time Kompany is done at this level he'll be ready)

Vrsaljko
Sagna (Denayer can also play here)

Gundogan
Fernandinho
Fernando
Delph

Sterling
Nasri

De Bruyne
Silva

Sane
Navas

Aguero
Iheanacho
Unal

Why get another striker in when we've spent the whole season annoyed that Iheanacho isn't getting enough game time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.