Valdes
Mangala
Angeliño
Barker
Delph
Celina
Ünal

Aguero and Sterling sitting behind Nacho as target

From what I read it seem s like we will play 3 at the back, so this is my dream team:
Denayer, Kompany, Laporte, Otamendi, Mangala, Fernando, Fernandinho, Gundoghan, Kroos, Silva, Nasri, de Bruyne, Sterling, Nacho, Aguero, Insigne.
All realistic targets, about 150m spent. Pogba and Reus are also on the market and would be a dream to get them.
....................Hart.................
Otamendi-Kompany-Laporte
................Gundogan..............
.......Fernandinho......Kroos....
..............de Bruyne................
Sterling........................Insigne
..................Aguero.................

That first XI could be very close to what happens imo, your dreams are not outlandish - I don't think that much will be spent however

That first XI could be very close to what happens imo, your dreams are not outlandish - I don't think that much will be spent however
De Laurentiis is a hard man to deal with. He will not let Insigne go for less than 60m. He is asking 70m for Higuain, who is almost 30 yo.

Keepers:
Hart
Ter Stegen (Barca)
Lawlor
Defence:
Laporte (Bilbao)
Stones (Everton)
Kompany
Carvajal (Real)
Denayer
Otamendi
Clichy
Sagna
Midfield:
Gundogan (Dortmund)
Fernando
Fernandinho
Pogba (Juventus)
Silva
Sterling
Kevin De Bruyne
Nasri
Attack:
Aguero
Iheanacho

Starting 11
.....................Hart
Carvajal....Stones....Laporte...Clichy
.................Gundogan
......Fernandinho......Pogba
Sterling........Aguero.........KDB

From what I read it seem s like we will play 3 at the back, so this is my dream team:
Denayer, Kompany, Laporte, Otamendi, Mangala, Fernando, Fernandinho, Gundoghan, Kroos, Silva, Nasri, de Bruyne, Sterling, Nacho, Aguero, Insigne.
All realistic targets, about 150m spent. Pogba and Reus are also on the market and would be a dream to get them.
....................Hart.................
Otamendi-Kompany-Laporte
................Gundogan..............
.......Fernandinho......Kroos....
..............de Bruyne................
Sterling........................Insigne
..................Aguero.................
Isigne is a good shout. MNot my favorite personally, but he fits the bill.

On a side note, I doubt 3 at the back will be the default formation. More likely than not, he'd just keep some shitty fullbacks, and by 'shitty' I mean Kolarov, and try to make a player out of him.

We'd still play four at the back I believe. I reckon if our only poor ball possessor in the back is Kolarov, we might just get away with it.

I know, I know. Trust me, you don't dislike Kolarov more than I do. But look around honestly, have you seen a single link to Kolarov leaving? I haven't. And that coupled with a dearth of links to leftbacks.... Hmmm, God give me strength, I only see one conclusion here :( I've been pretending not to see it.

It's early days though. Let's hope movement in that area starts soonest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.