guess next season's squad

343 is a brilliant system of play but i wonder why everyone thinks Guardiola will use exactly this formation? At Bayern he changed 4231 to 4141 at his first season, used 343 and 433 at his second..and even changed back to 4231 and 442 in his final season.. City played mainly 442 (and its variations) in the last few seasons under Pellegrini, and i wonder if Pep will change the formation right away to 343..

We have the opportunity to do something big. We have the best coach in the world, the question of whether we fail again in the transfer window. Bruno Peres, Stones, Sane, kroos, and Gabriel Jesus.
There is no need to hold in Fernando and Delph together. Yaya also have to be sold.
Zba, Kolarov, Navas ,Fernando,Yaya out.
With Stones Kompany ,otamendi and Denayer as CB. Bruno Peres and Sange RB Angelino and Clichy LB..
Gndogn Fernandinho kross CM, De bruyne ,Silva, Sane ,Nolito, Sterling ,Jesus. Aguero and nacho. Going for the treble!

I want our next signings to be Stones (22), Leroy Sane (20), Gabriel Jesus (19) and Reece Oxford (17). Get young, talented players. Guys Pep can mold. Zaba, Kola and Bony are probably goners. Yaya and Nasri too if they don't get their fitness in check.

I can't see the Gunodagn thread, but does his injury record worry you? He seems the type that might have to retire soon if he keeps getting knocks. But then again, so did Van Nisterlooy and he ended up being reliable, so hopefully this situation turns out well for you. Seems a risk though.

I can't see the Gunodagn thread, but does his injury record worry you? He seems the type that might have to retire soon if he keeps getting knocks. But then again, so did Van Nisterlooy and he ended up being reliable, so hopefully this situation turns out well for you. Seems a risk though.
He's only ever had the two serious injuries to his back and knee, apart from those his injury record isn't bad.

I feel that City need another tank at CM. Incase Gundogan gets injured again and if Toure's form is still lacking, relying on solely Fernando/Fernandinho/Delph could be a major issue in the 4 competitions City will be competing in. Gomes could've been a great buy for us, and I am hoping that we somehow pull the trigger for Kroos or another similar style player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.