Guess Team/Score Comp - Session 1 Match 1 - Sunderland h

kbb

Its back - you know what to do - name starting 11 - 7 subs and then add first and last City scorer and score prediction.

Format like this please

Hart

Zabaleta
Stones
Fernandinho
Angelino

De Bruyne
Yaya
Silva(f)
Sane
Aguero
Sterling (l)

Subs, Cabellero, Clichy, Sagna, Nolito, Fernando, Bony, Iheanacho

City win 4-0

Scoring system - 2 points per correctly named starter, 1 point per correctly named sub - max 29 points

Bonus points - 1 point for correct first or last scorer, 1 point for correct outcome, 1 for correct victory margin and I for exact score line - max 5 points but bonus 3 points if all 5 achieved.

So max 29 plus 8 on any game.

So starting off with Sunderland - selections in here please.

Ric/mods any chance this can be a sticky to attract new entrants?

Will actually, properly do this for every game this season, I'm making my guesses now but is it against the rules to change them after the Arsenal game if something happens then to change my mind?
I've edited this AGAIN based on what Pep said at the press conference earlier.
Changed my mind to a 4-3-3 with two wingers and a CAM. Pep has said Mangala, Sagna, Sané and De Bruyne aren't ready to play, and Otamendi is touch-and-go.
Couldn't find space for Mangala, Nasri, Bony or Kolarov and sadly no room for A. García, Maffeo or Angelino, who should all be rewarded with promotion to the first team IMO.

Hart

Zabaleta
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy

Fernandinho (f)
Delph
Silva

Navas
Aguero
Sterling

Subs: Caballero, Kolarov, Denayer, Fernando, Touré, Nolito, Iheanacho (l)

City 3-1 Sunderland

Not that it matters but I'm guessing Aguero for the second goal.

EDIT: 15 points. That's shit.

Last edited:
Will actually, properly do this for every game this season, I'm making my guesses now but is it against the rules to change them after the Arsenal game if something happens then to change my mind?
Going with a 5-3-2 formation of sorts, 3 CBs, Navas and Angelino at wingback, Fernando at CDM with Fernandinho and De Bruyne ahead of him, Nolito and Aguero up top. An advantage of Pep teaching Fernando, Fernandinho and Delph how to play CB is that it saves places on the bench so you can have more attacking options and don't have to waste two spots for defenders you probably won't need. Still no space for Navas, Mangala, Nasri, Bony, Touré, Kolarov or Zabaleta* and sadly no room for A. García or Adarabioyo. Angelino, A. García and Maffeo should all be rewarded with promotion to the first team IMO.

Hart

Navas
Sagna
Otamendi
Clichy
Angelino

Fernando
Fernandinho (f)
De Bruyne

Aguero
Nolito

Subs: Caballero, Denayer, Delph, Silva, Sané, Sterling, Iheanacho (l)

City 3-0 Sunderland

Not that it matters but I'm guessing De Bruyne for the second goal.

*Really can't have seven high-paid senior players sitting around not playing games, I reckon at least three of them will leave before next season.

Edits permitted until before official team announcement.

Caballero
Zabaleta
Otamendi
Stones
Clichy
Delph
Fernandinho
Sterling
Silva
Nolito
Aguero (F) (L)
----
Hart
Sagna
Tosin
Kolarov
Toure
De Bruyne
Iheanacho

City 2-0

Last edited:
Caballero
Zabaleta
Otamendi
Stones
Clichy
Fernandinho
Delph
Silva
Sterling
Nolito (L)
Aguero (F)

SUBS: Hart, Sagna, Denayer, Kolarov, Yaya Toure, De Bruyne, Iheanacho

Manchester City 4-1 Sunderland

Last edited:
Tough one this
Caballero
Zabba
Clichy
Otamendi
Stones
Fernando
Fernandinho
Delph
Silva
Sterling
Aguero (f)
Subs
Willy Kolarov Angelino yaya de bruyne nolito nacho (l)
City win 3-1

Last edited:
Can
Zabba
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
kdb
Silva
Sterling (l)
Aguero (f)
SubsGunn Angelino fernando delph nolito nacho
City win 2-0

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.