Guidance from the scholars needed

jaiguruKun

I've just had tickets bought for me for Billy Joel at the Swamp as a present. I've always wanted to see him live. Is it ever acceptable, morally and spiritually, to attend that place when City aren't playing?!!

Depends ......i personally have taken the Tour of the club (bought as a wind up gift) .... unfortunately my aim was not good when i visited the urinals and I had a bad cough and lots of phlegm that day as well

As long as you wear full chemical warfare body suit, breathing apparatus and don't eat or drink any of the vermin's wares - you may just survive.

Be careful though...

One condition....any attempt by Billy to amend ' The River of Dreams' to 'Theatre etc.....should be met with a sharp turn of the heel and a highly visible stalk out the place, in high dudgeon. Got that?

Easy for me to say but no way would I go but it wasn't me who had the tickets bought for them. I am sure all the people I know would have known better than to do such a stupid thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.