Guidance from the scholars needed

I've just had tickets bought for me for Billy Joel at the Swamp as a present. I've always wanted to see him live. Is it ever acceptable, morally and spiritually, to attend that place when City aren't playing?!!

I feel its more spitritual advice than scholarly advice you need.
On an intellectual level it is quite clearly unacceptable.
However we all understand that to err is to be human, if you vomit over Fergusons effigy you may regain your spiritual balance.

I've just had tickets bought for me for Billy Joel at the Swamp as a present. I've always wanted to see him live. Is it ever acceptable, morally and spiritually, to attend that place when City aren't playing?!!

Of course. However, you have to place MCFC stickers in a variety of places and scratch something offensive on a toilet door.

Billy Joel?...I thought he was supporting act to Phil Collins in the rock arena in the sky.

Old Trampford was the venue a company i worked for used to throw a Charity Gala and 6 -aside tournament over a week end.

Saturday Morning was a footie tourny at their training complex(Carrington(?)

Saturday night was a black tie free bar charity auction including a dullards walk round

Sunday was the tourney final.

Hotel across the road paid for.

Had a whale of a time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.