Guide to Other Teams Forums

YesThis is very true. Visiting a site based on a link posted by a blue will often pick out the ludicrous or stupid. We are made to look like really thick and bitter on other sites in the same way. We are also shown as abusive and aggressive with plenty of examples offered. We get royally ripped for our 'media bias thread' At the end of the day it does not matter what other fans think. I do however find it useful to look at some things from a none blue perspective and see other dimensions and perspectives.

I agree it's interesting to see what the genuine non-City fan thinks. I find that if you can get past the jealousy about the money most supporters are generally reasonable. I just never found the time to view other teams forums but understand why others sometimes do.

Just a quick question when I add a few more should I edit the first post or do it in a new post ?
Same place, with links please. I enjoy reading other team's supporter's views on our dealings and performances.

I wholly agree about Red Cafe. They appear to have many out of town supporters, who don't really get the local rivalry thing. Their take on City is therefore pretty objective in the main, and they have some very insightful contributors.

Owlstalk.co.uk

Sheffield Wednesday forum i often visit as i have a soft spot for them.

Very badly organised, example multiple threads discussing the exact same thing, suppose we have been spoiled on Bluemoon which i think is superbly organised.

They have a really shit sense of humour though, just don't get what they laugh at at all.

I was surprised that Red Cafe was ' expletive free' on the limited number of posts I have read. But greater surprise that fans who declared themselves to be City supporters received a warm welcome, greater tolerance, than when they began to post on Blueforum.

Last edited:
Also, it's wonderful reading on Red Cafe, just how depressed they are, when they talk of Aguero, Silva, Sterling and the thought of De Bruyne is really too much for them to bear. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.