Guillem Balague

blueyorkie

I have recently read some criticizm of Guillem Balague on the message boards but I am impressed by his knowledge and fair comments, he seems to me to speak well on City. He comes over well on the Sky Sports programmes such as Revista, as a result i listened to the Sky Sports Revista podcast tonight which had a lot on about City. The first part was all about Barcelona, then there was a bit about Real madrid but much of the last third was all about the Boys in Blue. It was very illuminating with both GB and Graham Hunter a Spanish based Scottish reporter giving a lot of detail about our interest in Spanish players.

Well worth a listen!!

I admire how he never talks City down and always gives them equal footing when discussing us in his blogs.

It's refreshing to see a journo who deals with the facts as they are. This country's press have us pigeonholed as a joke club and nothing we ever do will change their angle.He tells it like it is

Perhaps should have said the following comments:-

Villa, if we were to come in with a large bid Valencia would have to accept but Villa wants to stay in Spain, likely as not to go to barca in the summer

Eto, Barca are very worried that if we came in with a large bid in the summer that they couldn't keep him, contract talks not yet progressing

YaYa Toure has spoken to City but has said that as Barca can win La Liga and teh Champs eague he wants to stay for now but lets talk in the summer.

Senna wants to come but City see him as a short term prospect given his age

Diego Lopez from Villareal is thought to be the very best Spanish keeper even above Cassilas and Reina,they think he's coming to City.

Balague is very strong on the idea that we will get at least one Superstar this window but wouldn't give away a name

That's all I can remember

Perhaps should have said the following comments:-

Villa, if we were to come in with a large bid Valencia would have to accept but Villa wants to stay in Spain, likely as not to go to barca in the summer

Eto, Barca are very worried that if we came in with a large bid in the summer that they couldn't keep him, contract talks not yet progressing

YaYa Toure has spoken to City but has said that as Barca can win La Liga and teh Champs eague he wants to stay for now but lets talk in the summer.

Senna wants to come but City see him as a short term prospect given his age

Diego Lopez from Villareal is thought to be the very best Spanish keeper even above Cassilas and Reina,they think he's coming to City.

Balague is very strong on the idea that we will get at least one Superstar this window but wouldn't give away a name

That's all I can remember

keemanan said:
It's refreshing to see a journo who deals with the facts as they are. This country's press have us pigeonholed as a joke club and nothing we ever do will change their angle.He tells it like it is

Very true. Most of the British press are so narrow minded they can't see the changes that are about to take place or simply don't want to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.