Guillem Ballague on David Villa Deal

Rammy Blue said:
dannybcity said:
Rammy Blue said:
City's spending power will be what "kicks off" the jan window so until we splash big cash no-one else will be doing fuck all.

Once we have spunked some serious till then other clubs will be able to buy - Kaka comes to us for 80 mil, Benzema goes to Milan for 40 mil etc etc.

Easy really!

Which begs the question, why would we begin early. Surely it would be better to wait to reduce everyone else's chances of buying?

simple answer, cos we are shite and are desperate for the new players!

harsh but fair lol

david villa's agent has been qouted on sentanta saying that the rumours arent true about villa wanting to leave or seville needing to sell.......

simon23 said:
david villa's agent has been qouted on sentanta saying that the rumours arent true about villa wanting to leave or seville needing to sell.......

and he also told Guillem that that talks with several clubs would be happening in the next couple of weeks

simon23 said:
and you really believe an agent talking to an Internetsite would reveal the truth about a multimillion transfer that he can live for ages on? I suspect nothing but denial from everyone included in this Villa transfer til its locked down and all parties make a pressconference

Still haven't forgiven Ballague for teasing us over Ronaldinho. If we approach and agent about a player is this not tapping up? Do we only need to ask permission from the selling club if we speak to the player directly?

simon23 said:

kind of not surprising the comments from seville seeing as Villa plays for Valencia ;o)

dannybcity said:
Rammy Blue said:
simple answer, cos we are shite and are desperate for the new players!

We can last two weeks. I hope we don't sign anyone till at least half way through Jan.

I hope we get our palyers in ASAP. We can out bid any team using our proceeds as a means to fund thier own transfer activity. Why waste two weeks when we could be bedding them in and getting them aclimatised??

GStar said:
dannybcity said:
We can last two weeks. I hope we don't sign anyone till at least half way through Jan.

I hope we get our palyers in ASAP. We can out bid any team using our proceeds as a means to fund thier own transfer activity. Why waste two weeks when we could be bedding them in and getting them aclimatised??

I hadn't thought of that...make it one week then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.