Gundogan - Back training 26th June '17

What is with some of these utter ****s on twitter wishing the lad ill or making wank comments?
Fucking dickheads with Chelsea monikers.
Get a fucking life you wankers.

Probably hard to say but If his CL in the knee - how long does to repair - anyone know?

4,5,or 6 months?

Probably hard to say but If his CL in the knee - how long does to repair - anyone know?

4,5,or 6 months?
6 to 9, after surgery. He got injured 2/3rds of the way through December so we're looking at the end of May at the earliest and I don't expect to see him before next season.

I'm hoping that we can get him fit for pre season, that would help him enormously.
Should be if he's out of the brace already. They're dodgy injuries, I was on crutches for 14 months after surgery with one and a brace for another 7 months, good sign if his is off.

6 to 9, after surgery. He got injured 2/3rds of the way through December so we're looking at the end of May at the earliest and I don't expect to see him before next season.

Probably ease into the side around October / November.

The club and Pep are not into rushing in players with injuries especially long term ones like these.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.