Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombo

We should not let this guy go to the rags £15 million a bargain if he's over his injuries he will be best central midfield player in next 5 years.

We can't afford any more gambles especially with Gundogan's injury record.

Ray78 said:

Is his injury record really THAT bad? Except for one hardcore back injury, which is past him now?

I haven't seen him at all this season, anyone who has, how is comparing to his form pre back injury?

I'd probably still have him regardless, but it does make you wonder would a fit and firing Gundogan allow his team to be lower mid-table, especially with Reus still with him.

Azul Luna said:
I haven't seen him at all this season, anyone who has, how is comparing to his form pre back injury?

I'd probably still have him regardless, but it does make you wonder would a fit and firing Gundogan allow his team to be lower mid-table, especially with Reus still with him.
Hasn't performed nowhere near as well as he did in 2012/13 been a shadow of that tbh.

MCFCHOWELL said:
Azul Luna said:

Hasn't performed nowhere near as well as he did in 2012/13 been a shadow of that tbh.

Thats a shame, looked a real player that season.

Bruun said:
Ray78 said:

Is his injury record really THAT bad? Except for one hardcore back injury, which is past him now?

Stevan Jovetic had played seasons solid before we decided to take a gamble on him. Look how that turned out.

Ray78 said:
Bruun said:
Ray78 said:

Stevan Jovetic had played seasons solid before we decided to take a gamble on him. Look how that turned out.

Yet we all knew about Jovetic and his injury history.

So far Gundogan had:

ONE hamstring injury, his spinal/back problem which kept him out for a little more than a year, one neck injury and one stretched ligament according to transfermarkt, and a handful of random injuries keeping him for one match here and there.

Not exactly a sick note, and nothing to prove that he has anything which hunt him, like a recurring muscle injury etc.

Bruun said:
Ray78 said:
Bruun said:

Yet we all knew about Jovetic and his injury history.

So far Gundogan had:

ONE hamstring injury, his spinal/back problem which kept him out for a little more than a year, one neck injury and one stretched ligament according to transfermarkt, and a handful of random injuries keeping him for one match here and there.

Not exactly a sick note, and nothing to prove that he has anything which hunt him, like a recurring muscle injury etc.

There are no cast iron guarantees Gudogan's back can hold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.