Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your assuming we will play three in midfield

Delph and Fernando have been good enough as part of partnership with an inform Yaya or Fernandinho So that means only one more

If we play 2 in the middle could we really get away with three of starting quality and two back ups ?

I cannot see us getting rid of two midfielders who we have really only just bought and one of which is home grown

Its a Pep team. We will play with AT LEAST 3 midfielders.

not to hijack the thread but good to hear Sane's name mentioned after a few months. Side is crying out for an attacker that is direct.

not to hijack the thread but good to hear Sane's name mentioned after a few months. Side is crying out for an attacker that is direct.
The more I watch him the less I think he is the answer for us. Maybe in 2 years when he figures it all out. But at the moment, he is just too soft in possession.

De Bruyne is direct. Sterling was direct until we made him scared of losing possession.

De Bruyne is direct. Sterling was direct until we made him scared of losing possession.

Wait. Are you telling me the game plan of feeding Navas and working the right side 90% of the games while never mixing it up and/or trusting our skill players wasn't an effective strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.