Guns n Roses

Come on now. It's fucking ridiculous. It had to have been some kind of inside joke.
Probably one of their 7 year old daughters wrote it.

I'll stop slagging them now because they obviously have a lot of fans. I just never liked them from the start.
Maybe it's an age thing because nobody I knew that was my age at the time listened to them.
My sister is five years younger and she and all her friends were into them. Along with Twisted sister, Rat, Poison, Bon jovi and all the rest of those bands.
At the same time that GNR were coming out so was Janes Addiction, Nine inch Nails, Faith no more etc. which were more my taste.
I'll leave all the fans to it.
Love Faith No More. Have all their stuff and Mr Bungle. Nutter.

My favourite album cover! It's on my kitchen wall : )
neg4k8.jpg

Class!!

That's after Axl blew out the original gig. Should've been on the 9th of June but was rearranged for the 14th.I remember because I booked the day off work. I was in the Kippax. Underwhelming gig. Some pics here.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/47142214@N00/sets/72157602032851658/

Pictures from the 1992 gig at Maine Road?! Class mate There won't be many of them around online! Thanks for posting.

As for G'N'R...I loved the Illusions albums. They toured the shit out of those albums at the time. Their World tour lasted 4 years or something!

Estranged is my favourite song.

One of my favourite bands of the past. Estranged is my favourite song ever which is on use your illusions 2.

Axl seems to piss a lot of people off whether it's his fan base or those in the music industry

Looking back about what someone said they do look a bit laughable when they looked like pirates. It suited slash tho with his hair and smoke, I'm pretty sure he was born in England too

One of my favourite bands of the past. Estranged is my favourite song ever which is on use your illusions 2.

Axl seems to piss a lot of people off whether it's his fan base or those in the music industry

Looking back about what someone said they do look a bit laughable when they looked like pirates. It suited slash tho with his hair and smoke, I'm pretty sure he was born in England too
Like Phil Taylor he's a Stokie, maybe the extra finger helps with the riffs ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.