Rough Sleepers Set Up Camp at 7/7 Memorial

How are they "desecrating" the memorial Tony?

""treat (a sacred place or thing) with violent disrespect; violate.""

They were camping there, not setting it on fire or smashing it up.

and if I found myself homeless in another country I wouldn't even be contemplating "the last thing i would do" i'd be thinking: what's the first thing I can do? find food/shelter...
Couldn't care less where this shelter was as long as it was safer.

In all honesty this 7/7 memorial isn't exactly the most obvious memorial in history.
it isn't a statue of Churchill or something, it's poles (hah hah) sticking out of the ground with wording enscribed (in English) which gives a street name and a date.

What if they can't read English? how are they supposed to know what it represents?

A counter argument often found here is: "well if they can't read English kick them out of OUR country."

I've already entertained this idiotic view and if this was the case this would only ever increase more divide equalling to more poverty thus ever increasing the likeliness of more terrorism.

I don't see Harry or Wills blowing themselves up, do you?
Maybe getting blown by their German cousins.

So a pissed up idiot pissed on that war memorial wasn't it? And we wanted him hung (not condoning his actions, bang out of order) but an equal amount of disrespect to a memorial, used as a dinner table ffs and they have rights etc. What a load of shite. Kick them up the arse and fuck them off
Jog on cock ring, the stench of racism on this forum nowdays is fucking sickening.

Mate I'm not after an argument over this. I wouldn't do it myself, I'd find somewhere else. If I had to. Hopefully I'll never be in that situation. That's all there is to it. Only entered the discussion to say that I didn't think greed was relevant to what was being talked about. That is, that a memorial being used as a camp site. Personally I think memorial statues and things like that are pointless anyway but other people disagree and build them anyway. So I respect that. So should they.

Jog on cock ring, the stench of racism on this forum nowdays is fucking sickening.
By racism see
Mate I'm not after an argument over this. I wouldn't do it myself, I'd find somewhere else. If I had to. Hopefully I'll never be in that situation. That's all there is to it. Only entered the discussion to say that I didn't think greed was relevant to what was being talked about. That is, that a memorial being used as a camp site. Personally I think memorial statues and things like that are pointless anyway but other people disagree and build them anyway. So I respect that. So should they.
Yes they should. But it's 'racist' to try and stop imported beggars from pissing on memorials, apparently.

So a pissed up idiot pissed on that war memorial wasn't it? And we wanted him hung (not condoning his actions, bang out of order) but an equal amount of disrespect to a memorial, used as a dinner table ffs and they have rights etc. What a load of shite. Kick them up the arse and fuck them off
Speak for yourself. I didn't want him hung. In fact, I never think that insulting someone should be a crime. There's no compulsion to respect anyone or anything.

How about we kick you up your ass and fuck you off?

Let's hope you never have to be in that unfortunate position where you have no food nor any shelter, so desperate that you end up using items in the street as your furniture.

Some "pissed up idiot" who urinated on there actually had the choice to do so. He had the choice to be intoxicated, the choice to urinate there - you cannot compare the two separate incidents.

This view on here of - this is OUR country, they should not be here, rar rar fucking rarrrrrrgh - is total bollocks. it isn't your country at all, you are just led to believe by the minority in power that it is your country.

This isn't yours. Keep thinking that when you're singing "god save OUR queen" hahaha, what a fucking joke us humans are.

She ain't yours. She's just another human being who popped out of a lucky vagina which inherited loads of wealth, helped acquired by the majority poor working classes who serve in the armed forces.
Once they are surplus to requirements however you'll soon find them serving the streets of Manchester.

The amount of ex-servicemen/women who are homeless very much surprises me. I'm astounded as to the amount of people who have served YOUR country yet find themselves on OUR fucking streets with nothing.

Wake the fuck up. This is THEIR country. the minority rich who do as they please as they have the money to pay legal fee's, the private education, the contacts amongst the fellow establishment.

The sooner we wake up, the sooner we can start to help ourselves and serve each other, rather than being slaves for the Established Elite.
Maybe then you won't see people having to sleep at memorials... Would there even be a memorial if the majority (yes YOU) actually had any power?
Would the majority need to blow themselves up?

I'm not saying they would/wouldn't as I don't know but it seems throughout history the more we, the people are suppressed/oppressed the more we will rebel.
Doesn't matter what race/religion you are.... The rich elite who are supposed to serve you don't serve you at all - one big fucking myth.
They serve themselves.

Some impoverished guy steals a bike for £20 and he gets sent to prison for a year.
Some educated banker steals £20mil. and he gets rewarded with a £200,000 salary, £1mil. bonus and a pat on the back with a promotion at another bank.
Oh and the bank he fucked up gets bailed out by YOU.

Hahahaha... yet let's all complain about the Romanians kipping in the park.

Fuck off.

Without a doubt your best post ever on bluemoon. Well played Sir.

How about we kick you up your ass and fuck you off?

Let's hope you never have to be in that unfortunate position where you have no food nor any shelter, so desperate that you end up using items in the street as your furniture.

Some "pissed up idiot" who urinated on there actually had the choice to do so. He had the choice to be intoxicated, the choice to urinate there - you cannot compare the two separate incidents.

This view on here of - this is OUR country, they should not be here, rar rar fucking rarrrrrrgh - is total bollocks. it isn't your country at all, you are just led to believe by the minority in power that it is your country.

This isn't yours. Keep thinking that when you're singing "god save OUR queen" hahaha, what a fucking joke us humans are.

She ain't yours. She's just another human being who popped out of a lucky vagina which inherited loads of wealth, helped acquired by the majority poor working classes who serve in the armed forces.
Once they are surplus to requirements however you'll soon find them serving the streets of Manchester.

The amount of ex-servicemen/women who are homeless very much surprises me. I'm astounded as to the amount of people who have served YOUR country yet find themselves on OUR fucking streets with nothing.

Wake the fuck up. This is THEIR country. the minority rich who do as they please as they have the money to pay legal fee's, the private education, the contacts amongst the fellow establishment.

The sooner we wake up, the sooner we can start to help ourselves and serve each other, rather than being slaves for the Established Elite.
Maybe then you won't see people having to sleep at memorials... Would there even be a memorial if the majority (yes YOU) actually had any power?
Would the majority need to blow themselves up?

I'm not saying they would/wouldn't as I don't know but it seems throughout history the more we, the people are suppressed/oppressed the more we will rebel.
Doesn't matter what race/religion you are.... The rich elite who are supposed to serve you don't serve you at all - one big fucking myth.
They serve themselves.

Some impoverished guy steals a bike for £20 and he gets sent to prison for a year.
Some educated banker steals £20mil. and he gets rewarded with a £200,000 salary, £1mil. bonus and a pat on the back with a promotion at another bank.
Oh and the bank he fucked up gets bailed out by YOU.

Hahahaha... yet let's all complain about the Romanians kipping in the park.

Fuck off.

Fantastic post Ste, keep up the good work, I for one applaud you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.