had a laugh at a rag today....

charliebigspuds

i was in work today when one of the rep's came in and said that Owen was in talk's with utd, i immediately said, within earshot of the rag that works with me, "thats a marriage made in heaven" straight away his ears pricked up and the rag asked "why"? i said "because nobody decent want's to sign for the rags and nobody decent want's to sign Michael Owen, your pratically made for each other", this immediately put him on the defensive and after giving it out about players only signing for us for the money said "anyway he'll be a good signing for us and other clubs ARE interested in signing Owen as Everton, Stoke and Hull wanted him", "really", another lad (Bury Fan) said, "it's not all bad then, if he fucks you off and signs for Hull you might be able to get Dean Windass" as we all fell about laughing the rag said to the Bury fan "what fuckin' division are you in again"? to which he replied "the same one as you soon the way you lot a going", pmsl. I hope i've done it justice as it kept us amused all afternoon!
even Bury fan's are taking the piss!

BLUENATIC said:
I wish I'd been there. Rags are quiet at my place,very quiet
they are at my place mate, you've just got to get your rod out put a nice juicy worm on the end and wait for them to take the bait! they can't help themselves!

Had a huge argument with a rag mate of mine earlier on the phone.

I phoned to wish him and his club luck in the signing of Owen.

He came out with some real belters though such as 'We don't need Ronaldo to beat you, he didn't play in the last derby', He did, he scored...silence. 'He didn't play in most derbies though like the one last Feb', He did, I saw him and we won anyway so what's your point? Silence.

My favourite one was 'Valencia is as good as Ronaldo in many respects, just doesn't score but that isn't important'

The Professional at our golf club is a big rag and I was ripping into him the other day about their club being nothing more than a feeder club for the likes of us and Real Madrid. His reply was the best effort he could come up with and I've been laughing ever since.

He simply shrugged his shoulders in a defeatist way and proclaimed....

"Ah well we've had our time"

PRICELESS

Wouldn't get too caried away with the rag baiting,they are still a force and have a manager that will have his players commited to the cause next season,whoever plays for them.We are still some way behind yet.

scowy68 said:
Wouldn't get too caried away with the rag baiting,they are still a force and have a manager that will have his players commited to the cause next season,whoever plays for them.We are still some way behind yet.
cheery soul arn't you? bollox to that, i've had 30 years of crap from rags, i never pass up a chance to take the piss out of a rag, you never know when the next time will come. Being a blue i obviously end up more often than not with "egg on my face" but enjoy it all the same, its what being a football fan is all about!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.