Had a vasectomy today

200.gif

No sexual activity for one week. Sooooo no wanking. What am I supposed to do when I get bored?

To be honest I haven't looked to see if they are red. I'm not sure I want to know.

The anesthesiologist was an odd bloke, he did make sure to tell me in 30 years of work he hadn't ever killed anyone.

No sexual activity for one week. Sooooo no wanking. What am I supposed to do when I get bored?

To be honest I haven't looked to see if they are red. I'm not sure I want to know.

The anesthesiologist was an odd bloke, he did make sure to tell me in 30 years of work he hadn't ever killed anyone.
Whaddya expect him to say?

He's killed plenty. He's denied potential babies the bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.