Had a vasectomy today

Will be booking in soon and looking forward to it. My youngest of two is nearly 8 months old and is currently waking up on average twenty times a night. I will take as much bollock pain as they can give me because I am not going through this again.

You'll need one of these.....

push-wheelbarrow-clipart-1.jpg

My cousin had it done and we ribbed him about it mercilessly in the pub. He was in agony afterwards, oh how we laughed. Much to our delight, when he was tested again a few weeks later, he was found to have a second tube. More fun was had at his expense when he had to have the op again.
Is it right that your nickname is 3 tubes Jay?

Ffs I always thought they were calling me tubs

Ffs I always thought they were calling me tubs

Haha, hope it goes well for you mate. My son in law had it done last year and watching him walk was funny. He walked like his balls were a hazard and he was trying to walk around them.

Can't be arsed to look on a proper website. In the style of Bluemoon what actually is a vasectomy?

Is it some sort of cum cesarean needed when old boys have a belly full of cum but can't get rid of it due to dead dick caused by closed legged wife's?

I'm close right?

Had mine done 18 months ago. Didn't feel nothing on left side, right side was not pleasant.

2 days later right ball was size of tennis ball with a dull ache.

Got the check done 3 months later and 6 months all clear.

Looking at the fried pipes on the table with the burning smell coming from them was the highlight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had mine done 18 months ago. Didn't feel nothing on left side, right side was not pleasant.

2 days later right ball was size of tennis ball with a dull ache.

Got the check done 3 months later and 6 months all clear.

Looking at the fried pipes on the table with the burning smell coming from them was the highlight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh my fucking lord, that is fucking horrific, fuck that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.