Had a vasectomy today

Lol. He is like a 60 yr old Mr Chow. He has worked in and around Manchester for yrs and loved going to the Embassy Club to watch Bernard...He would have got pelters and loved every min.

He sounds like a proper top bloke haha, i want to go for a beer with him. Beyond that sir i wish you all the best . Just think of a bell tower and that noise when the bell gets bashed, change that for your blood curdling screams of agony when you bash your bells :-D

Seriously though good luck mate, i guess if i had 6 kids i would be reaching for the scalpel myself hehe 'get em off, they are costing me to much money, just cut em off ffs' :-D

He sounds like a proper top bloke haha, i want to go for a beer with him. Beyond that sir i wish you all the best . Just think of a bell tower and that noise when the bell gets bashed, change that for your blood curdling screams of agony when you bash your bells :-D

Seriously though good luck mate, i guess if i had 6 kids i would be reaching for the scalpel myself hehe 'get em off, they are costing me to much money, just cut em off ffs' :-D
what a vivid picture you can paint with words....TWAT :)

The first 3 were from a long term relationship that ran its course 20 odd yrs ago, but the three that live with me now would give reason to have it done 2 kids ago should time travel become a reality (the remaining one to keep her from nagging like fuck, not for any sentimental reasons you understand :)

He's still sleeping on the sofa
now cos he can't lie straight.

There's a sitcom or a Viz character in that.

Lucky One Bollok....is he fuck, in capers of eye watering tragedy

Broken Back One Shy (insert name) a maverick one balled walking jinx and his day to day scrapes with disfigurement.

Vasectomy Sofa Man... Tries to rule the world from his sofa after losing a bollok to gangrene and the lop sidedness that followed made him fall down a manhole breaking his back.

Poor poor poor utterly fucked ****.

Kinell!

What's all this aching and anaesthesia bullshit?!

I had mine 18 yrs ago, three days before Christmas, was in and out in 20 mins!

Talked to the Dr the entire time (Him "Will you relax, please, it will help us both." Me "I think this is relaxed as I get with my bollocks out and a stranger with a scalpel in my groin!").

He used a metal contraption that grabs a bit of your scrotum, pinches a hole in it, then he fishes the vas deferens out, cuts and cortorizes, puts the bits back, puts a little plaster over the 1 cm slit on the seam of your bollocks and, I swear, said, "A bag of frozen peas, ibuprofen, and don't shower for 24 hrs. Have a Merry Christmas!"

And, I did! No pain, no oozing, swelling or aching knickers AT ALL! Even ate the peas after they defrosted!

Nurse told me to have a wank in a few days and bring it in (She did give me a few plastic cups with lids!), then again in two weeks. They check for swimmers. If you're all clear after two weeks, it's no johnnies for life!! Magic, our Morris!

Anyway, hope you feel better very soon and you will quickly realize it takes any and all angst away from the rubber/pill equation, and allows you to fuck to your hearts content...worry free! ENJOY!

There's a sitcom or a Viz character in that.

Lucky One Bollok....is he fuck, in capers of eye watering tragedy

Broken Back One Shy (insert name) a maverick one balled walking jinx and his day to day scrapes with disfigurement.

Vasectomy Sofa Man... Tries to rule the world from his sofa after losing a bollok to gangrene and the lop sidedness that followed made him fall down a manhole breaking his back.

Poor poor poor utterly fucked ****.
made me laugh like fuck that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.