Half an hour of perfection

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Lucky Toma, 18 Oct 2017.

1. Barcon

Barcon

Fucking hell mate. I read "A half hour erection".

2. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

I almost had tears in my eyes after 25 minutes, couldn't believe a City team were demolishing one of Europe's best sides so easily.

The football we were playing is the best in our history, has to be.

First 30 minutes the playing out from the back was like Barca circa 2010

3. Gorton_Tubster

Gorton_Tubster

Best english football I have ever seen ever ever for that 30 mins

4. SergioSilva

SergioSilva

If we play like that in the first 30 minutes every week, there isn't a team in England that could could cope with us.

5. mccity

mccity

Thread Killer
    Another enjoyable read, although I honestly think that our performance against Chelsea was our best. Even ahead of the opening 25 last night.

6. manimanc

manimanc

Me too. We had Chelsea on toast from start to finish.

7. Stockton Heath Blue

Stockton Heath Blue

Good read. Only City can tease you with the type of football on offer last night and then leave you biting your nails for the last 20 minutes. We should have been out of sight by half time but I'm not complaining. Even against Stoke, at 3-2, I was sat thinking WTF but never for one second doubted that we'd put them away. However, typical City is always lurking in the shadows waiting for the opportunity to reveal itself. Trying to not get carried away but it's hard given the hidings handed down so far this season.

8. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

That's right, man; I got in
    Was it your round?

9. george22

george22

Well written from a clear point of view I liked it...
    It looks as if our base has settled in (aside from an injured Mendy,Vince,and Sergio). Kev has been red hot (sorry),and the rest have truly shined. The next step(IMO) is to get Bernardo and İlkay in full form to allow for rest and for Pep to have all his possible combinations.
    They must be having so much fun at practice, and it shows with how they are all on the same page. The possibilities really do seem unlimited, with this combination of talent and cohesion.
    Last night was a great example of the quality we have gained in a seemingly short amount of time. But it also shows there is more to be done, and I can’t wait. CANT WAIT!