Half and half scarves

They used to sell City ski hats that had either Rangers or Celtic on one side of them. The Rangers ones were easily the most popular .
xkt7yu.jpg

do not like to see half and half scarfs it is an acknowledgement of lack of loyalty, but the derby it is a MUST the chance to own a piece of history that may never be repeated and forever embarrass reds every time you wear it , must be dated though with champs on

I must confess to owning a half and half scarf. Half of it is sky blue and the other half is white.

do not like to see half and half scarfs it is an acknowledgement of lack of loyalty, but the derby it is a MUST the chance to own a piece of history that may never be repeated and forever embarrass reds every time you wear it , must be dated though with champs on

Even though I'm too old to be wearing colours, I still wouldn't buy one. Leave all that stuff for the Swamp tourists.

I think the only people who should be embarrassed are those that buy one

rags own half and half scarves, we own Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.