Half Price Drinks at the Swamp

cyberblue

The rags are encoraging fans to get in the ground early to beat any trafic delays and the MEN are reporting they are selling drinks at half price .no mention wether it half price in the City end

The rags are encoraging fans to get in the ground early to beat any trafic delays and the MEN are reporting they are selling drinks at half price .no mention wether it half price in the City end
I only buy my ticket,nothing else goes to them.

isn't the away end alcohol free, sure the bars were shut last time, though I never used them anyway.

Acually I may be thinking of a couple of years back.

Last edited:
I not been to the swamp for a few years but it wernt alcohol free then .i wouldnt have a pie though as it came in a swamp wrapper

I only buy my ticket,nothing else goes to them.

This.
Never buy anything there.
We just stay in the cricket ground until about 45 minutes to kick off then walk down to the ground. In my seat for 15 mins before kick off.
Same as tomorrow.
Jobs a good’n

“Turnstiles for the clash are open from 14:30 GMT, giving supporters enough time to take to their seat as well as being able to enjoy 50 per cent off all drinks in the concourses, with beers from £2.20 and hot drinks from just £1.20. Promotional drinks offers are available to home supporters in all four stands and are available until an hour before kick-off.”

Stopped going there years ago when I could still get a ticket, hatered that bad that for my own sanity/safety etc.

However my lad had never been due to work/no available tickets so I went with him to the LC game last season.

Managed to get 3 for the price of 2 as the staff were as poor as ours and couldn't keep track of what she pulled.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.