Hangovers..

crizack

Drinking seems to be one of those things that you get worse at with practice.

What's your worst hangover?

Had mine today. Just got up. Thought I wouldn't make it at one point.

New years eve.
Drove 6 hours to Montreal with the man flu, all hopped up on Buckleys and Tylenol.
Drank face off, went to a gig, drank face further off, got up and drove 6 hours home, stopping once to puke all over the back of the bumper.
I have had one beer since (didn't finish it).

Did you manage to get hold of one of the mod's?

Ah. My worst one ever was after a night in Birmingham at an industry awards evening. I was adamant that I'd stuck to wine all evening so couldn't understand why I felt so bad. Until I saw pictures of myself the next day drinking sambuca from the bottle :-(

When I finally woke up (with no memoery of getting back to the hotel from the lCC) I was not only still fully dressed but also wearing my shoes. The TV was on and somehow I still had my handbag with me.

I dragged myself into the shower and just stood there for ages. I looked like death and it was hurting like hell to dry my hair. I soldiered on until it was time to put make up on. Only to find that I couldn't because every pore on my face was in pain.

On the train from New Street to Piccadilly I had to throw up out of the open door when the tain stopped at Stoke then hid in the toilets for the rest of the journey.

Not my finest hour although I was apparently the life and soul of the event the night before :-)

Fine line with me. Either I'm absolutely okay the next day or if I'm ever so slightly more drink I'm absolutely cream crackered until the next evening.

They get worse with age as do the 'horrors' and come down depression.
I find sponsoring animals and setting up direct debits to numerous charities help me deal with it better.

Ah. My worst one ever was after a night in Birmingham at an industry awards evening. I was adamant that I'd stuck to wine all evening so couldn't understand why I felt so bad. Until I saw pictures of myself the next day drinking sambuca from the bottle :-(

When I finally woke up (with no memoery of getting back to the hotel from the lCC) I was not only still fully dressed but also wearing my shoes. The TV was on and somehow I still had my handbag with me.

I dragged myself into the shower and just stood there for ages. I looked like death and it was hurting like hell to dry my hair. I soldiered on until it was time to put make up on. Only to find that I couldn't because every pore on my face was in pain.

On the train from New Street to Piccadilly I had to throw up out of the open door when the tain stopped at Stoke then hid in the toilets for the rest of the journey.

Not my finest hour although I was apparently the life and soul of the event the night before :-)
You opened the door, that shows class ;-)

My worst ever was when I was 17 and it lasted 3 days. Still don't remember that night now. Lost about 14 hrs from my memory. Mum had to stay up with me all night as I was puking all over the shop.

Most recent bad one was about 3 years ago at Xmas. Went to a gig and stayed out after. My head felt like someone was banging it with a hammer. Couldn't get out of bed until one the next day and then had to go on Xmas party the next night.

Rarely get them now as don't drink as many units. Worked out that sticking on single JD's all night is better for my head!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.