Happy 31st Birthday Dave!

Still controlling games like he's in his 20's. Here's to many more Magic Dave. Long may you reign in Blue!

A class act and a joy to watch. Such a humble guy. Doesn't get the recognition he deserves from the media. I'm just so glad he's a blue. Still makes us tick! Happy 31st Dave.

CY36137042.jpg

Not a bad transfer window.

Happy Birthday David.
Fucking empty seats.

A true professional. He would've moved long ago if he was all about himself, for the recognition and accolades he deserves. No drama, a beautiful ambassador for the club.

Happy Birthday Mago!

Merlin is magic.
Just one thought on him............Many of you have probably seen Dav - id....rub his hands through his hair..he does it quite a lot.

Belated happy birthday to Merlin. I'm 56 and lucky enough to have witnessed first hand Colin Bell. He will always be my favourite but David is a close second. That control on his thigh and pinpoint accurate ball through to Dzeko in the Sick Swan will be an abiding memory of mine. Also,the applause he got from the Real Madrid fans when he was substituted there a few seasons back in the CL shows how much the Spaniards recognise his talent as much as we do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.